Gates 3/8" Inch Fuel Injection Hose 25 Feet
Multi-purpose hose for use on return fuel lines, PCV and EEC systems, and for fuel return hose connections on diesel fuel injection systems. Approved for use with leaded and unleaded gasoline, diesel and gasoline blends of ethanol (E85), methanol and ethers (up to the legal limits allowed by the EPA)..Gates fuel injection hose is recommended for injection lines that are not submersed in fuel, such as the gas tank.
- Centerline Length (ft): 25
- Inside Diameter 1 (in): .375
- Inside Diameter 1 (mm): 9.5
- Working Pressure (psi): 50
- Vacuum Rating (in/Hg): 24
- Spiral reinforced construction.
- Nitrile tube.
- NBR-PVC cover.
- Oil resistant cover resists the effects of high heat and ozone found in engine compartments.
- Meets SAE 30R6 and 30R7.
- Vacuum rating of 24 In./Hg for sizes less than 1/2” I.D., and 10 In./Hg for sizes 1/2” to 3/4” I.D. at ambient temperatures.
- Temperature Rating: -40 Deg. F to 257 Deg. F (-40 Deg. C to 125 Deg. C) with gasoline blends.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Customers also purchased these items