Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers Toyota IS300 JEC10 1998-2005
All Fortune Auto shock absorbers use Digressive piston technology. This technology allows for stiff low speed rebound force which helps give better control of driver inputs such as roll, dive and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension is kept supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road.
- Dyno tested
- Mono-Tube damper with high pressure nitrogen
- 24-step rebound adjustable dampers
- Spherical Bearings
- IP synthetic 5w or 10w shock oil (prevents cavitation and promotes superior heat dissipation)
- T6 6061 Forged & Anodized aluminum mounts and camber plates**
- Bright Dip Anodized
- Height adjustment independent of pre-load
- 5 year Manufacturer's Warranty(1 year on piston)
- Swift springs upgrade available
- Rebuild-able in the USA
- Revalve-able in the USA
|Top Mount||Spring Rate|
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review