AEM’s Digital Oil Temperature gauge offers unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital interface. The 0-5v analog output can be used with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The included AEM brass sensor makes this gauge among one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. The bright LED display shows oil temperature in 1 degree increments, and the sweeping LED "needle" lines the edge and changes color as oil temperature changes from 100 to 300 F.
Don't rely on the factory temperature gauge and find out that your engine is overheating at the last minute. Use the AEM gauge to monitor and prevent it before it happens.
Each gauge includes interchangable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge - it's like having 4 gauges in 1!
- Gauge Readout from 100 to 300F
- Includes easy-to-install harness and sensor
- Complete stand alone gauge requires no additional sensors or programs to operate
- Includes black and silver bezel and white and black faceplates
- LED displays provide precise reference to critical operating conditions and alert driver of potentially damaging operating conditions
- Coolant Temperature gauge includes AEM brass sensor
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Customers also purchased these items