Megan Racing 583 Front Adjustable Tension Rod AE86 Corolla 84-87
Megan Racing Front Tension Rod AE86 Corolla 84-87 Megan Racing is now taking on the AE86 Corolla GT-S/SR5 by unveiling a series of performance parts. These Pillow-ball Tension Rods are designed to replace the OEM bars and their soft rubber bushings which are now aged 20 years. All the pieces are constructed of a high-strength steel alloy which allows them to retain lightweight characteristics and are then powder-coated by a 3-Stage process to a brilliant metallic blue finish. The joints are constructed of Self-Lubricating ball joints which eliminate all play and steering deviation normally associated with the soft OEM rubber bushings, which have probably deteriorated by now.
Specifications & Features:
- Designed for the 1985-1987 Toyota Corolla GT-S/SR5.
- Adjustable length to fine tune your Caster.
- High-Strength steel alloy retains durability with lightweight characteristics.
- 3-Stage powder-coating process gives a brilliant metallic blue finish.
- Self-Lubricating Ball Joints prevent any binding and play like OEM bushings.
- Increased stability during drifting and cornering.
- Adjustable lengths to fine-tune your suspension geometry
- Pillow ball
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Customers also purchased these items