Cusco 6PT Chro-moly Rollcage S13 w/ Sunroof
Cusco has a wide range of roll bars and cages available for many popular applications. For street use, Cusco recommends the Chromoly CUSCO roll bar as it is 33% lighter that the steel version. Cusco pays careful attention to detail when designing their roll cages and bars, so that they come out as light and rigid as possible. This includes positioning the mounts where they are most effective at increasing rigidity, such as on suspension mounts..
- 40mm chrome molybdenum pipes used 33% percent lighter that a similar steel roll bar.
- The lightweight joints used increase safety with competition roll bar layout.
- Mounted in locations that increase body rigidity.
- Cusco's bar layout is designed from their extensive racing experience. Their cage structures are designed based on feedback from the track so the cages work as good as they look.
- Japanese MOT recognized roll bar.
- Seating capacity maybe restricted on some roll bars.
- 8 point roll bar may not be fitted on some cars.
- Some chrome molybdenum roll bars are not for competition.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
|1989 - 1994||Nissan||240SX|
|1989 - 1994||Nissan||200SX (Non-US)|
|1989 - 1994||Nissan||Silvia|
|ALL - ALL||Nissan||240SX|
|ALL - ALL||Nissan||180SX|
Customers also purchased these items