Quaife ATB LSD Nissan R200 280-300Z fits both 10mm 12mm bolts
Quaife QDF7L ATB Differential Nissan R200 280-300Z fits both 10mm & 12mm bolts
The QUAIFE ATB differential is designed to prevent the complete loss of drive that occurs with a conventional differential when one wheel slips. Whilst requiring some torque in the slipping wheel, the QUAIFE unit is progressive in action but never locks - controlled power is transmitted to all the driving wheels. Ideally suited to high powered front wheel drive systems, QUAIFE ATB differentials are also used in rear and four wheel drive vehicles where optimum traction is required. Installation is identical to the normal differential with bearing pre-loads and pinion mesh being restored to the original manufacturers' settings. Servicing of the unit is simple as all gear pinions are free fitting and normal final drive lubrication oils are retained.
- All QUAIFE differentials come with a Life Time Warranty excluding specialised vehicles.
- Maximises traction and minimizes wheel spin
- Proven in drag and circuit racing, rallying and road use
- Eliminates torque steer and snatching in fwd cars compared to conventional LSD
- Maintenance free design and retains standard axle lubrication
- Produced from British Steel billets throughout
- CAD designed and CNC machined then inspected to ISO 9001 standards
- Used by Ford, GM and Daimler-Chrysler as original equipment
- Massive range available, from Alfa Romeo to Volvo
- Beware of cheap imitations!
- Quaife ATB Differential [Nissan R200 280-300Z (fits both 10mm & 12mm bolts)]
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
|ALL - ALL||Nissan||240SX|
|ALL - ALL||Nissan||180SX|
|ALL - ALL||Nissan||SILVIA|
|ALL - ALL||Nissan||200SX (NON-US)|
Customers also purchased these items