Longacre Accutech Dli 4" Data Logging Tach In Modular Panel - 10K
AccuTech DLi 4" Data Logging Tach in Modular Panel - 10K
The next generation in instrumentation
What is this?
This tach is a huge step beyond basic memory tachs that simply record the highest RPM. It records the RPM 10 times/second, all the way around the track, to be played back for you in the pits. See all the highs, the lows, and everything in between for multiple laps, the entire race if you want. You can see what the RPM was at any point on the track - the middle of the corner, the exit, halfway down the back straight, etc. See if you lost traction (RPM spikes slightly) or if the motor was falling off at high RPM (rate of climb slows). And when you just need a traditional Memory Tach it does that too. Stepper Motor design gives you precision accuracy and reliable performance week after week. This Data Logging Tach is like a movie rather than just a snapshot by a traditional Memory Tach.
- Records RPM all around the track - Replay in the pits
- Records & stores up to a full hour, in multiple session
- Easy playback atreal timespeed,1/3 speed(to spot rapid changes in RPM), ordouble speed(to watch a full lap quickly)
- You can evenpause and back upto see something over again
- In replay mode thedigital timerlets you track when & where the RPM was recorded on the track
- This tach is compact and lightweight
- Numbers are LED back lighted & the pointer is illuminated
- Digital display shows max RPM
- Will work on most non-magneto ignition systems - 4, 6, or 8 cylinder
- Easy to use and recall
- Tach does a"presentation"self test at turn-on - It goes through a full pointer sweep and turns on all LEDs
Additional Handy Functions
- A2 stage High RPM warning lighthelps prevent overreving expensive motors. Set one just above normal max RPM, the second at the redline. Can also be used as a 2 stage shift light.
- 6 LEDs on the left side can be set to indicatepit road speedlimit. Set at the RPM you want. The first one comes on 500 RPM lower, the second at 400 RPM lower, etc. - until all 6 are on. This gives you more of a warning than just 1 or 2 set points. This can also be used as asequential shift light.
Build Your Own Panel - the way you want it
Here's a different way that gives you flexibility in laying out your gauges. These individual 'modular' panels can be arranged any way you like and are easily connected by just plugging in the wiring included. The panels are lightweight molded ABS with a carbon fiber pattern and really look great. Build your custom panel with any combination of gauges, as many as you need, with or without a tach.
|Max Record Time:||1 hour|
|High RPM Warning Light:||2 Stage|
|Case Material:||Polycarbonate ABS|
|Pointer Color:||Red LED illuminated|
|Material:||Molded ABS composite|
|Gauge Panel Dimensions:||5" tall x 5.47" wide|
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review