Defi Advance BF Gauge White Illumination 60MM Tachometer
Defi has released the Advance BF gauge to replace the previous model, the Defi-Link Meter BF. The Advance BF requires the use of the Defi-Link Advance Control Unit.
Features of this gauge include:
- Stepper motor offers accurate and quick response to changing inputs
- Brightness can be controlled by 5 different levels for daytime and nighttime.
- Peak and warning value are stored for up to 3 minutes of replay data.
- Mounting bracket, meter cup, and regular position bezel are included with gauges.
New features of this gauge:
- Increased LED brightness, twice the lighting compared to previous versions
- Buzzer sounds when the Warning LED is on. ( this feature can be turned off)
- Separate Warning and Peak Indicators on the gauge face.
- The face does black out when gauge is turned off ( like the Defi-Link Meter BF).
- Self-Diagnosis system turns the warning LED to indicate any short circuit, wire disconnection, or other errors.
All Advance BF Gauges require the use of the Defi Link Advance Link System. Only 1 system is required and can control up to 7 gauges, please click here for more information. This will NOT work with the older Defi Link System that do not state Advanced.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review