Images are generic.
Berk Technology BMW 135i 2010-up N55 4" Ceramic Coated Downpipe
- Ultra low backpressure 4" downpipe
- 23HP gain over stock at the same boost level with no tuning devices
- 30TQ gain over stock at the same boost level with no tuning devices
- Straight shot design for zero restriction and high velocity
- Largest possible tubing for quicker spool
- Zero taper on flange at turbo for largest possible pressure differential
- Largest downpipe on the market, uses more 4" tube than the competition
- Reinforced brackets for proper support on the turbo and manifold assembly
- 100% Made in the USA
- Ceramic coatings normally used for race pistons for much greater thermal barrier protection compared to exhaust coatings
- Thermal barrier coated inside and out.
What's in the box:
- Qty 1- Berk Technology 4" 304 stainless steel downpipe
- Qty 2 - Berk Technology Gaskets
- Qty 8 - Nordlock Vibration Proof Locking Washers
- Qty 4 - Mounting Bolts
- Qty 4 - Flange Nuts
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review