Eibach Coilovers Multi Pro Callaway Chevrolet Corvette Base 1997-2004
Eibach and Callaway have teamed up to develop Multi-Pro Coil-Overs, specially tuned spring/damper units that let you extract the last ounce of cornering power from your Great American Sports Car. The Coil-Over design lets you precisely tune corner weights for optimum handling balance, and the wide range of damping adjustability lets you tune for comfort, ultimate grip, or anything in between. This kit was specifically designed to eliminate any harshness over bumps and deliver more stable, more predictable response at extreme cornering speeds. It's perfect for Corvette Club racers or drivers who demand the high performance handling and legendary ride quality for which Eibach is famous.
- A Joint development Between Eibach and Callaway
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
Utilizes 2.25" ERS coil spring in addition to stock transverse leaf spring
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability
- 10-way Adjustable Independent Compression and Rebound Damping
- Stainless-Steel/Teflon Braided Reservoir Lines
- Precise Spherical Upper Bushing Mount
- Multi Pro Callaway Coilovers
- Front Lowering: 0.0in ~ 2.0in
- Rear Lowering: 0.0in ~ 2.0in
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review