Eibach Coilovers Multi Pro R2 Acura Integra Type-R 1997-2001
For the ultimate in tunable suspension performance, Eibach has developed Multi-Pro-R2 Coil-overs, specially tuned spring/damper units that allow you to extract the last ounce of cornering power from your vehicle.
The Coil-Over design lets you precisely tune the corner weights for optimum handling balance, and the wide range of the damping adjustability lets you tune for the comfort, ultimate grip, or anything in between. This kit is perfect for the club racers or drivers who demand the high performance handling and optimal ride quality for which Eibach is famous.
- Independently Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping with Remote Reservoir
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability Lowering 0.80" - 2.5"
- Monotube Design w/46mm pistons for Maximum Street and Track Performance
- Spring Rates can be Tuned with a Wide Range of Eibach Motorsport ERS Springs (available separately)
- Precise Spherical Upper Bushing Mount
- Stainless-Steel/Teflon Braided Reservoir Lines
- Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
- 100% Designed and Built at Eibach U.S.A
- Multi Pro R2 Coilovers
- Front Lowering: 0.0in ~ 2.7in
- Rear Lowering: 0.0in ~ 2.7in
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review