Eibach Coilovers Pro Street S BMW M3 Base 1996-1999
Now using the very same Eibach technology used in Formula 1 racecars, you an get each corner of your vehicle looking and performing at its very best. Eibach's exciting new Pro-Street-S, stainless steel-bodied coil-over spring/damper packages allow serious drivers the ability to quickly adjust the ride height and corner weight of each individual wheel, giving them the ultimate in flexibility for precise street and track tuning.Eibach ERD Racing Dampers and ERS Racing Springs are used in top-level racing series all over the world. We have used this experience, gained from many decades at the highest levels of International Motorsport, including Formula 1, NASCAR, CART, IRL, Super Touring Car and the World Rally Championship, to put these technological masterpieces into the hands of performance enthusiasts everywhere.
- High Performance, Eibach Tuned Coil-Overs
- The Next Level of Suspension Technology
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability Lowering 0.8"- 3.0"
- Optimal Tuning for Aggressive Performance
- No Guesswork: Install, Set Alignment and Carve
- Rust-Free Stainless Steel Technology
- Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
- Two-Year Warranty
- Pro Street Coilovers Non-Stainless Strut Housing
- Front Lowering: 1.2 ~ 2.4
- Rear Lowering: 0.8 ~ 1.8 From 4/96 Production Date 2 & 4 Door Incl Convertible
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review