ATE SL.6 brake fluid is for vehicles equipped with electronic brake systems such as: ABS, ESP, and TCS. Conventional brake fluids are not the correct viscosity for these advanced braking systems. Recommended for cars manufactured after 1990 with electronic brake system/abs/traction control system.
Hydraulic units have a large number for small bores, some are smaller in diameter than a human hair. With the thinner fluid of the ATE SL.6, it will meet the rapid response times required by these brake systems.
Advantages of ATE SL.6
- Low viscosity (thin-bodied)
- Permits fastest response by ESP
- Optimum brake fluid for electronic brake systems like ESP, ABS, TCS, etc.
- Impoved handling safety owing to speedy response of ESP
- Most vehicle manufacturers already use the low-viscosity DOT 4, Class 6 (ISO4925) brake fluids in productions cars (OEM and OES)
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Customers also purchased these items