AEM DryFlow Air Filter Oldsmobile Delta 88 All 1966-1967
AEM DryFlow Round Filters are a revolutionary lifetime air filter media that delivers industry-leading filtration by using a non-woven polyester-based media that does not need filter oil to trap dirt and particulates. DryFlow is easier to clean, more durable, will not degrade with servicing and has a higher filtration efficiency than cotton-gauze filters.
AEM DryFlow Round Filter Features:
- Available in 14" x 3" 14" x 4" 14" x 5" and 14" x 6"
- Element is cleanable and is guaranteed for the life of your vehicle
- DryFlow air filter will NOT void your vehicle's warranty
- Delivers 99.4% cumulative filtration efficiency, based on independent SAE J726 JUN93 FINE DUST Air Cleaner Test Code procedures
- AEM's unique non-woven filter media never needs oil, meaning less down time between cleanings and no more chance of over-oiling. It takes the guesswork out of servicing your air filter
- Filter element is virtually impossible to collapse and is more durable than cotton gauze
- DryFlow Air Filter
- Manual Trans
- & 74 w/ 4 BBL 70
- & 74 w/o Hood Scoop
- 68-74 w/ 4 BBL 70
- & 72-74 w/o Hood Scoop 77 VIN R
- 66 w/ 4 BBL 67 Manual Trans
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review