AEM DryFlow Panel Filter Nissan Titan All 2004-2012
AEM DryFlow Performance Panel Filters offer the same benefits of the DryFlow Conical filters used on all AEM Induction Systems. Excellent Flow Properties, Industry Leading Filter Efficiency and Dust Holding Capacity, Incredible Durability and all this with NO NEED FOR FILTER OIL ® That's DryFlow Filter Technology. Cleaning time is reduced from hours to minutes and the media will not degrade over time or as a result of servicing. The DryFlow media has up to four times the dust holding capacity of most popular competitive filters. An additional benefit of the AEM DryFlow Performance Panel Filter is that there is no chance of any adverse affect on your new vehicle warranty so, new car dealerships are prime candidates as sales opportunitie.
AEM DryFlow Panel Filter Features:
- Element is cleanable and is guaranteed for the life of your vehicle
- DryFlow air filter will NOT void your vehicle's warranty
- Delivers 99.4% cumulative filtration efficiency, based on independent SAE J726 JUN93 FINE DUST Air Cleaner Test Code procedure
- AEM's unique non-woven filter media never needs oil, meaning less down time between cleanings and no more chance of over-oiling. It takes the guesswork out of servicing your air filter
- Filter element is virtually impossible to collapse and is more durable than cotton gauze
- DRYFLOW Panel Filter
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review