Garrett Dual Ball Bearing Turbo
The GT3071R turbo is highly customizable and the newest addition to the Garrett Ball Bearing line up. It fills in the requirements for small displacement 4 cyl. engines and has a excellent response characteristics. It spools up 1,000 RPM sooner than the older GT30R. The Dual Ball Bearing GT3071R Turbo comes assembled with T3 style turbine housing with T3 inlet flange. Turbine housing style available in Standard GT or with T3/T4 Ford Style 5 bolt turbine housing. Compressor housing is T04E frame size with 2.00 outlet. Compressor inlet is available with 2.75 or 4.00 inlet.
- Garrett GT3071R Dual Ball Bearing Turbo
- Turbine Housing A/R: 0.78 A/R (For Divided T3 Housing only)
- Turbine Housing: Divided T3 Housing V-Band 0.78 A/R only
- Compressor Inlet Diameter: 4.00" Inlet
- Compressor Polished Option: No
- Compressor Anti-surge Option: None
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review