HKS has created an affordable boost controller with the reliability and ease of use HKS electronics are known for. Called the EVC-S, it has many of the same features of the more expensive HKS EVC 6 but within a display similar to HKS Turbo Timers.
The EVC-S features a solenoid valve specifically designed to accurately control boost pressure up to 250kPa or 36 PSI, 2 boost level settings as well as settings for offset and boost response.
Also included are
- Overboost warning with drop boost feature
- Peak hold boost readings
- After-image display
- Data lock and an internal diagnostic function
- Designed to be compatible with both internal and external waste gates, the EVC-S also complements the current HKS Turbo Timers and AF Knock Amp.
Display unit is the same design concept as the latest HKS electronic products
and is selectable from kPa to PSI
- Factory boost function when power is off
- 2 control modes (A/B mode)
Basic parameters Offset, Response
Control range of solenoid duty output = 0 - 100%
- Diagnosis function for malfunction of boost sensor, solenoid valve or wiring connection
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Customers also purchased these items