Eibach EVS Valve Spring Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1998-2002
Now, using the very same Eibach technology used in the IRL, Circle Track, Grand Am, and Speed World Challenge, you can get your engine performing at its very best. Eibach EVS Pro valve springs are precision-engineered and made from the highest quality material, eliminating the need for a dampening inner spring. The results: less weight and more performance.
Eibach EVS Pro valve springs feature:
- Race-proven motorsport quality
- Maximum lift for maximum performance and durability
- Increased seat pressure for optimum performance
- Higher natural frequency for high-rpm capability
- Dual chamfering for less wear on seats and retainers
- In-house SpinTron and Bosch dynamic testing
- Automated production for consistent quality
- Easy installation with stock retainers--no machining required
- EVS Valve Springs Conical Spring High Load Individual Spring
- Coil Bind: 1.18"
- ID: 0.88"
- Max Lift: 0.55"
- OD: 1.27"
- Open Pressure: 389 lbs @ 1.25"
- Seat Pressure: 166 lbs @ 1.80" LS1
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review