AEM 50-1200 Ethanol & Methanol Capable High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump
AEM High Flow Fuel Pumps flow 320 lph (84 gph) at 43 PSI* and cost roughly half as much as comparable performance fuel pumps. AEM offers two High-Flow in-tank fuel pumps; a gasoline version and “E85” version tested to support E100 Ethanol, M100 Methanol and any octane of gasoline or blend.
These pumps are designed for in-tank mounting with a 39mm diameter that fits most applications. Both versions have an offset inlet design that eases installation and every kit includes a wiring harness, pre filter, internal fuel hose with clamps, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve. Every pump is tested to flow 320 lph at 43 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
AEM High Flow Fuel Pump (PN 50-1000 Gasoline & PN 50-1200 Ethanol) Features:
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Tested to flow 320 lph @43 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Offset inlet design eases installation
- Each pump individually tested
- 50-1000 for gasoline vehicles
- 50-1200 tested to support E100 Ethanol, M100 Methanol and gasoline or any blend
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Customers also purchased these items