HKS F-CON Navigator Display
HKS 42999-AK006 F-CON Navigator Display
This device is used as a monitor to display various sensor functions in the vehicle by connecting it with the F-CON SZ.
- Engine RPM: Displays the engine RMP power supply voltage. Display Battery voltage.
- Air Flow output value: Display the below information according to the following,
- Hot wiring Type = Voltage
- Carlman = Frequency
- Intake Air Pressure = Voltage of pressure sensor
- Ratio of air to fuel: Display the ratio or percentage of air & fuel.
- Injector opening ratio: Display the opening ratio of injector.
- Circulating Water Temperature: Displays the water temperature of the circulating coolant water.
- Fuel Revision Value: Displays the Fuel Revision/Compensation Value which is adjusted by the F-Con SZ.
- Ignition Revision Value: Displays Ignition Revision/Compensation which is adjusted by the F-Con SZ.
- Intake Air Pressure: Displays boost pressures.
- Speed: Displays driving speed (* This function is not applicable to some vehicle models).
- Fuel Revision Value: Edits the Fuel Revision/Compensation Value by using the F-Con SZ's revision map.
- Ignition Revision Value: Edits the Ignition Revision/Compensation Value by using the F-Con SZ's revision map.
- EIDS: Switching on/off the EIDS function.
- FCD: Switching on/off the EIDS function.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Customers also purchased these items