FRSPORT FR ACL Race Std Size Main Bearings + ARP Main Studs SR20DET Combo
This Combo Deal consists of ACL Race Main Bearings and ARP Main Studs for SR20DET. This is what you need to reinforce the crank, ensure reliability, and prepare for track/racing use. This combo comes with ACL Race Main Studs in standard size.
ACL Race Main Bearings:
ACL race main bearings are manufactured with a tri-layer metal in order to withstand high RPM conditions, high stress loads, and high temperatures. Each ACL race bearing design features the following:
- Large chamfer to accomodate larger crankshaft fillets
- 3/4 groove main bearings to optimize bearing load carrying capacity and oil flow to rod bearings
- Incresed crush and tighter wall tolerance for better seating
- Improved overlay and reduced thickness for increased fatigue strength
- Hardened steel backing to maintain crush under high loads and temperatures
ARP Main Studs:
- Replace your stock main studs with ARP heavy duty main studs. These main studs offers superior clamping force under high boost applications. A good upgrade when doing an engine rebuild or building a race motor. This kit comes with studs, nuts, and lube.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
|1989 - 1998||Nissan||180SX|
|1994 - 1998||Nissan||200SX (Non-US)|
|2000 - 2002||Nissan||200SX (Non-US)|
|1989 - 1993||Nissan||Silvia|
|1994 - 1998||Nissan||Silvia|
|1999 - 2002||Nissan||Silvia|
Customers also purchased these items