Federal Tire's Ultra High Performance Series (595) returns with slight technical improvements for drifting competition. Cares have been taken to make it handle the extreme conditions of drifting motorsports without "chunking" and tread separation. Compared to similar "drift" and "high performance" tires, the SS-595 will provide up to 2x more life when subject to "drifting" conditions due to the advanced heat cycle design. Most people believe that if a tire is a "drift" tire, it will not grip, but that is not the case. Drifting is about control, and in order to stay in control, the tires will require grip. The rubber compound used for this "drift" tire is of a harder compound than its track cousin the 595RS, but it still yield a high level of grip for all motorsports such as (AutoX, Drifting, Road Racing, Canyons). Used by choice, not by sponsorship, by Japan's top drifters.
- Aggressive V-shape tread design for maximal response
- Advanced silica compound for maximum grip
- Provides ultimate control in braking, accelerating, and cornering
- Priced low due to the nature of "drifting" motorsports
- Provides consistent platform for practice and competition
- No greasy feeling when tire is subject to extreme heat
- All time FRSport customers' favorite tire.
No vehicle application notes available for this product.
Customer Installs & Images
|Submitted by Donny on Feb 23, 2007|
|Federal SS-595 Stretched on Works CR Kai 18 Inch Rims. Tire Size is 235/40R18 on 18 X 9.5 +12 offset. Hella stretched, hella JDM!|
Customer Also Purchased
FR Community Center
Have questions or helpful comments about this product? Post easily with your facebook account and we'll reply within 1 business day. You can also email us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at 1-800-321-GRIP if you need a faster response.