Arai GP-6PED Auto Racing Helmet
The Arai GP-6PED is similar to the entry level GP-6S but uses stronger materials that actual make for a lighter helmet. Exclusive to the GP-6PED is the removable interior cheek pads to offer a customizable fit.
One stand out feature is the new positive lock shield. It provides solid latching for the visor, but still allows the visor to be lifted up normally.
Arai has also revised the chin bar to increase structural integrity. An added benefit of the new chin bar is a change in the shape to allow more clearance in the shoulder area.
- 3 closeable intake vents at the front of the helmet. 2.2mm larger holes than previous GP-5 helmets improve air flow to the interior.
- 2 rear vent holes that are 2.2mm larger than GP-5 helmet.
- 3mm shield with increased width to improve peripheral field of view
- New shield pivot hardware improves aerodynamics
- Pre-drilled HANS posts
- Flat surface to provide proper supports for anchor posts to rest on.
Does not come with HANS clips as shown in picture.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Customers also purchased these items