Arai GP-6RC Carbon Fiber Auto Racing Helmet
The GP-6RC is the top of the line helmet from Arai. It was developed to meet the stringent standards set by the FIA and their 8860:2004 requirements. This is the same exact helmet used in Formula 1. The proprietary carbon fiber weave is extremely strong, yet flexible enough to absorb energy impacts.
- 3 closeable intake vents at the front of the helmet. 2.2mm larger holes than previous GP-5 helmets improve air flow to the interior.
- 2 rear vent holes that are 2.2mm larger than GP-5 helmet.
- 3mm shield with increased width to improve peripheral field of view
- New shield pivot hardware improves aerodynamics
- Pre-drilled HANS posts
- Flat surface to provide proper supports for anchor posts to rest on.
Each helmet comes with an accessory kit complete with the following items:
- Clear anti-fog shield already installed on helmet
- Tinted anti-fog shield
- Dual pane "extreme conditions" anti fog shield
- Spare pivot/screw kit
- Spare clear vent kit
- 2 packs of factory tear offs
- 3 Arai Decals
Each helmet is built to order.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review