Toyota Genuine OEM iPod Interface - Toyota Tacoma 08-11
Enjoy the convenience of playing your iPod® through your vehicle’s audio system. The proprietary 30-pin Apple iPod® connector lets you control your iPod® via the steering pad or audio system controls. A connection point in the glove compartment conceals your iPod® from view.
- Provides direct connection from an iPod® to the vehicle head unit
- Uses a proprietary 30-pin Apple iPod® connector for seamless compatibility
- Connection point in glove compartment serves as interface to vehicle audio system, and also serves as a charger for the iPod®, when connected
- Allows user to connect, control and charge the iPod® and display text on the audio system
- Displays Artist, Song Title and Playlist searches, along with Shuffle and Shuffle All functions
- Allows drivers to keep eyes on the road and hands on the wheel, rather than searching for and selecting music on iPod®
- Glove compartment connection point keeps iPod® well concealed within vehicle
- Direct connection to vehicle audio system provides enhanced sound quality in comparison to RF modulators, transmitters and cassette adapters
- Compatible with: iPod® Mini, iPod® 4th Generation, iPod® 4th Generation (color display), iPod® Nano 1st Generation, iPod® 5th Generation (video), iPod® Nano 2nd Generation (aluminum), iPod® Classic, iPod® Nano 3rd Generation (video) and iPod® Touch
Notes: For vehicles without embedded XM. Requires audio head unit to be satellite ready. Will not work with newer lightning interfaces.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
|2008 - 2011||Toyota||Tacoma|