Longacre Hot Lap LTi System
Hot Lap Lti System
Drivers - See your lap times as they happen
New Hot Lap Lti Systemworks by sending an invisible IR signal from the transmitter across the track. When your car passes through the beam it is picked up by the receiver that is connected to the display, triggering the timing. The display shows your lap times as you race much more accurately than hand held stopwatches. You see your times on the track and you can try different driving styles or different lines to get the quickest times. Times are stored and can be recalled once you are back in the pits.
- 200 Lap Memory with easy recall
- Times laps between 5 seconds and 5 minutes - reads to 1/100th of a second
- Lap count shown on display
- Standard transmitter range 100-120 feet
- Backlight for night use is standard
- Displays difference between current lap and last lap AND current lap and fastest lap
- Red LED flashes when current lap time is the fastest
- Display runs on internal battery (2032 "coin" battery). Timing is not connected to the car's electronics to avoid "noise." (Backlight uses car's power for illumination only.)
- Transmitter uses 4 "C" Alkaline batteries
- All batteries included - ready to use
Display- Mount in car where it can be easily seen (Velcro included)
Transmitter- Mount at edge of track
Receiver- Mount in car to "see" transmitter
Note on compatibility with older Hot Lap Systems: Older Hot Lap transmitters will work with new Hot Lap Lti systems. New Hot Lap Lti transmitters will NOT work with older Hot Lap systems.
|Display Size:||2 3/8" x 1"|
|Batteries:||4 "C" Alkaline|
|Cable length to display:||10 feet|
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review