Innovate Motorsports LM2 Wideband O2 Meter with integrated OBD2 scan tool and 32-channel datalogger. Innovate's newest wideband O2 meter combines a digital air fuel meter with OBD diagnostics and datalogging to an SD card to provide the ultimate tuning and diagnostics tool (NOT INCLUDED IN THIS KIT). The LM-2 wideband circuity self-calibrates for changes in temperature, altitude and sensor conditions.
The LM-2 "Basic" Kit out of the box only includes accessories to display your Air/Fuel Ratio either on the meter and/or on your PC.
To log RPM, or to Output the wideband signal to an external device you'll need the LM-2 Analog IN/OUT Cable (P/N: 3811) optional accessory.
For OBD-II features you'll need the LM-2 OBD-II Cable (P/N: 3809) optional accessory.
To record internally to your LM-2 you'll need the SD Card (P/N: 3787) optional accessory. This unit also comes in a cardboard box, the black hard case is an optional accessory LM-2 Carrying Case (P/N: 3836)
The LM-2 wideband O2 meter features:
- Patented “Direct Digital” Wideband Technology
- Wideband O2 Compatible with ALL fuel types
- OBD-II Scan tool- read/clear DTCs and log up to 16 channels of CAN OBD-II Data (cable needed)
- Playback log data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software (included)
- Large high-contrast graphics LCD
- Built-in RPM converter (direct frequency or with optional inductive clamp)
- 4 fully-differential analog inputs
- 2 configurable linear analog outputs
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial IN and OUT
- USB connection to your PC
The LM-2 also features two programmable analog outputs.Vehicle Applications
|This product is a universal product and will work on any vehicle (some modifications may be required).|