Many KAAZ LSD applications are available so please check the info below to make sure all Year, Make, Model, Trims, and Options match your vehicle.
Info: Upgrades Stock REAR VISCOUS Differential to KAAZ 2 Way LSD in 02-Up Nissan 350ZX Z33 VQ35DE
Kaaz Limited Slip Differential (LSD) is the choice differential for drifting, road racing, autocross/gymkhana, drag racing, spirited driving, and any other forms of motorsport. Kaaz LSDs react fast without fail to provide much needed traction to the wheels when cornering and accelerating. Kaaz Differentials are designed w/ the largest and most number of friction plates to increase drivetrain response and reliability under harsh driving conditions. With Kaaz Limited Slip Differentials, you get the following advantages:
- Kaaz LSD will work when the slightest torque is applied inceasing drivetrain feedback.
- Better transfer of power from the engine to the drivedrain with minimal loss of power.
- Plate Abrasions are reduced by spreading power to more surface area on the bigger plates.
- Increased number of friction plates to greatly improve abrasion efficiency and heat capacities.
- All parts on the LSD have been made larger, so the overall strength of the main body is increased.
These features show Kaaz LSD's perfect efficiency by design, resulting in a durable and long lasting differential and furthermore provides heightened sense of control for the driver. Installation of LSD unit by a professional is suggested however many mechanically inclined people do self-install using the proper tools. Proper break in for the LSD is very important. Please read manually carefully before installation and break in.
1 can of Kaaz Power Train Oil is included with all differential packages.
Does not come with bearings, gaskets, or seals as pictured above.Vehicle Applications
No vehicle application notes available for this product.
Customer Also Purchased
FR Community Center
Have questions or helpful comments about this product? Post easily with your facebook account and we'll reply within 1 business day. You can also email us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at 1-800-321-GRIP if you need a faster response.