AASCO Lightweight Billet Aluminum Flywheel Porsche 911 2.2L/2.4L/2.7L 70-77
AASCO's all Billet-aluminum flywheels are designed and manufactured in house. They have over 300 different flywheel applications and we are creating more everyday for your high performance automobile.
- Lightweight for improved performance and drastically reduced M.O.I.
- Replaceable heat shield (friction surface), no need to surface flywheel
- OEM clutches bolt on for easy installation
- High tolerance manufacturing to insure a perfect hassle free installation
- Designed for normal street use for every day performance enthusiasts
- Stepped dowel pins so they are held captive by the clutch cover
- Racing parts available for the professional
- Highest quality materials like 6061
- T6 aluminum for the flywheel, treated steel for the heat shield and OEM quality starter ring gears
- CAD designed/ CNC machined in house for the ultimate in quality control
- One year limited warranty on production components
2.2L/2.4L/2.7L (Steel) 225mm 6 bolt 7.4lbs
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review