Images are generic.
HKS M-Series Super Fire Racing Spark Plug Heat Range 9
- 0.6mm Iridium Alloy Center ElectrodeIridium Alloy Center Electrode reduces voltage requirement as well as improving ignition performance and durability.
- Outer Electrode with Platinum ChipThe Outer Electrode incorporates a square platinum chip which improves urability, and when combined with the iridium center electrode boosts ignition performance. The Outer Electrode features a shortened tip design and tapered shape while maintaining the necessary space for proper ignition.
- Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration)The outer electrode has been shortened and engineered with the ideal shape to decrease weight for resistance against vibration. This anti-vibration design improves longevity of the outer electrode.
- Thermal EdgeAfter long idling or various combustion conditions carbon buildup can occur causing misfires. The Thermal Edge of the ceramic insulator will discharge to help decrease carbon deposits.
- Spark Support GapDischarges will occur in the Spark Support Gap (space between the tip of insulator and the base of the outer electrode) to help prevent carbon buildup.
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Customers also purchased these items