APEXi N1 Type EXV Coilovers 94-01 Integra
APEXi proudly introduces the S1 Damper line, developed by a team of APEXi engineers and professional racing drivers.Ride quality and handling performance are not mutually exclusive. Almost all coilover suspension systems are designed for track use, but are not well matched for street use. In fact, most are sprung and dampened improperly for street use, which not only gives a harsh and unpleasurable ride, but also hurts grip performance when the suspension cannot conform to the terrain.To address this gap, Apexi proudly introduces the S1 Damper line, with a specifically selected recipe of spring rates, oil and valving for hi-performance street cars that double as weekend track machines. 100% made in Japan, with precision Japanese components.
- 20-Way damping adjustment to adapt to a variety of driving conditions.
- Monotube design with 45mm. diameter piston.
- Adjustable lower case design that allows ride height to be adjusted without affecting preload.
- Standardized 65mm. spring allows the use of a wide variety of readily available springs.
- Front strut- type setups include camber adjustment plates that utilize premium quality NMB pillow-ball bearings to minimize deflection, binding, and noise.
- 100% Made in Japan, with precision Japanese components.
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
|1994 - 2001||ACURA||INTEGRA|
|1992 - 1995||HONDA||CIVIC|