Megan Racing P345-F Front Big Brake Kit S13 240SX
Megan Racing BK-RS134P345-F Front Big Brake Kit S13 240SX
The brake system of a vehicle is one of the most important aspects for a vehicle in regards to performance and safety. However, often times, in many sporty production vehicles, the brake system is designed around keeping costs low and ultimate stopping performance held at a lower priority. A brake upgrade is always recommended for a performance vehicle taken to the limit, which has led Megan Racing to release its new Big Brake Kit System.
The Megan Racing Big Brake System is complete with 4 or 6-piston calipers with a mono block design to minimize un-sprung weight and maximize strength and durability. These mono block calipers are made using high precision 3D CNC machining process, powder-coated with a Heat-Resistant coating for durability, with asymmetrical piston design for linear braking performance. The mono block construction calipers are secured to brackets made of high-strength steel to prevent any deformation under hard and repeated brake use, commonly found on the race track. The “blue” brake pads with a working temperature up to 500 degrees Celsius clamp onto slotted rotors which are available in 320mm and 345mm diameter varieties. Larger diameter rear rotor upgrades are also available for the rear brake system to match the larger diameter of the front brakes. These brakes will offer stopping power through the immense heat and stress created by competition-use. Backed by our One-Year Warranty against Manufacturer Defects, you will drive with confidence in the performance and quality that we provide with our brake kits.
- Application: Nissan 240SX 1989-1994 S13
- High precision 3D CNC machined mono block caliper forged out of aircraft T2024 aluminum alloy with forged internal hydraulic circuit design
- Unsymmetrical piston size for linear braking performance
- Powder-coated with a Heat-Resistant coating for durability
- Slotted rotors for the prevention of improper pad deposition
- "Blue" Spec Brake pads have an operating range of 50 degrees C to 500 degrees C (122 degrees F to 932 degrees F) with a friction coefficient of 0.41
- 4-Piston, Mono block caliper design (RED)
- 345MM X 28MM Rotor size
- "Blue" Spec pads (50 deg. C to 500 deg. C temperature operating range) are included, with a friction coefficient of 0.41
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines are included.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
|1989 - 1994||Nissan||200SX (Non-US)|
|1989 - 1994||Nissan||240SX|
|1989 - 1994||Nissan||Silvia|
|ALL - ALL||Nissan||240SX|
|ALL - ALL||Nissan||180SX|
|ALL - ALL||Nissan||SILVIA|
Customers also purchased these items