H&R PCS Damper Adjustable Coilovers BMW M3 2008-2012
PCS Damper Adjustable Coilovers BMW M3 All 2008-2012 ALL
H&R coil overs are engineered for street use. Unlike traditional twin-tube shock absorbers, H&R Coil Overs feature a state-of-the-art mono-tube gas shock construction. Combined with the knowledge and skill of H&R's suspension engineers, the use of this state-of-the-art technology results in the best suspension product that you can buy for your vehicle.
Like the H&R Street Performance Coil Over, the H&R PCS Coil Over is engineered for street use, but has a number of new features designed for the enthusiast who desires an adjustable shock dampening feature. No fasteners or tools to fuss with all it takes is the turn of a knob to adjust your suspension calibration. With H&R PCS Coil Overs, nose-diving under hard breaking is virtually eliminated. And, unlike traditional twin-tube shock absorbers, H&R PCS Coil Overs feature a state-of-the-art mono-tube gas shock.
- Adjustable street performance
- Lowering range of 1.0 to 2.5 inches on average
- Nine-way adjustable damping allows performance and ride comfort changes for driver preference or conditions
- Fully threaded shock body for adjustable vehicle lowering
- PCS Coil Over
- Front Lowering: 1.0 - 1.6in
- Rear Lowering: 0.3 - 1.3in
- Coupe & Sedan Disconnects EDC
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
|2008 - 2012||Bmw||M3|