SPL Parts PRO Front Outer Tie Rod Ends 350Z G35
SPL's SPL pro outer tie rod ends is used eliminate bump steer for best handling:
- Adjustable bump steer geometry -- position of tie rod end pivot point is 5-way adjustable from -1/2" to +1/2".
- CNC machined 4130 chromoly shank that is heat treated and cadmium plated for maximum strength.
- CNC machined 2024 aircraft aluminum alloy (also known as Super Duralumin) bumpsteer adjustment spacers.
- CNC machined 2024 aircraft aluminum alloy buckle.
- QA1 teflon-lined chromoly high-misalignment rod end, this special rod end offers an incredible 65deg of articulation angle. This is more than stock (~50deg) and much more than other aftermarket tie rod ends (~35deg). Massive 5/8" size for maximum strength.
SPL's outer tie rod ends are designed to take the high steering forces created from hitting steering lock in drifting. Tested and used by Chris Forsberg on his Formula-D 350Z!
Note: When used with stock inner tie rods, an additional 5mm wheel spacer may be required for clearance if your wheel is offset very close to the upright. When used with Tein inner tie rods in conjunction with increased steering angle spacer, no additional wheel spacer is required.
Product Reviews and Ratings
1.0 out of 5.0 based on 1 review
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Apr 27, 2014
I received the product almost a month after ordering it from FRSport due to them not having it in stock and after I finally received it, it was missing the spacers that are supposed to come with it. So now I have a $240 paperweight until someone from either FRSport gets back to me or someone from SPL does.
|2003 - 2007||Nissan||350Z|
|2003 - 2007||Infiniti||G35|
Customers also purchased these items