Tein Pillow Ball Tension Rods Toyota AE86
Tein Pillow Ball Tension Rod replaces the rubber bush of the tension rod with pillow balls (Sphereical bearings). This eliminates tow change through compliance on acceleration or deceleration and allows only verticle movment by the lower arms. This rod also reduces the roll at corners and creates quicker steering response. In addition, the wheel alignment can be set through adjustments (caster angle).
• Machine Structured Carbon Steel S45C Rod
• NWB 3-piece rod end - HRT16E
• NWB Pillowball with complete rubber cover
• Serration bolt is pressed into the rod and constructed of High Tension SCM435 material
• Turnbuckle End for ease of adjustment
• Green Powder Coating
Note: Images used are generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
|1984 - 1987||Toyota||Corolla|
|1983 - 1987||Toyota||Corolla|