HKS 21004-AN016 Piston and Connecting Rod Kit - Nissan R35 GT-R
- The bore sizes of both Piston Kit and Connecting Rod Set are the same as the factory sizes so they can be replaced with the factory parts.
- To avoid piston land breakage, HKS pistons are made with forged materials instead of casting like the factory pistons.
- It’s recommended to use the GT800 Package for incredible results.
- In-house test at 900PS confirmed the durability and safety.
- The setting range is widened by reducing the pressure rate from 9.0 factory rate to 8.7. This is necessary to increase the engine output using the aluminum block specs and/or bigger cylinder bore.
Factory OEM Improvements:
- The weight of the connecting rods is the same as the factory. This because the affect of the V6 engine's peculiar vibrations are considered.
- The pistons shed weight by approximately 25g.
- The combined weight of all the HKS parts are optimized in order to harmonize with the factory crankshaft preventing the use a dummy weight to balance.
- The 3D profile for the pistons were chosen from various profile tests.
- The forged material was created exclusively for HKS and the optimal piston shapes were utilized.
- Wit the results of our analysis, the durability of the factory connecting rod was improved by approx 46% while still maintaining the balance in tact.
- All parts are MADE IN JAPAN (in-house product)
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
|2009 - 2009||Nissan||Skyline GT-R|