APEXi Power FC ECU Engine Management 96-99 180SX SR20DET D-Jetro
Apexi's Power FC is the industry's solution for tuners who require an entry level ECU standalone at an affordable price. The Power FC is a full standalone computer with complete engine management and control capable of handling virtually any type of engine setup.
The Power FC unit is designed to be plug and play - installation is literally a matter of replacing your factory ECU with this unit. No re-wiring or cutting wires is required.
This D-jetro MAP version includes the following features:
- 20x20 fuel map adjustments
- 20x20 ignition map adjustment
- Cold start enrichment adjustment
- Idle / AC RPM adjustment
- Water temperature compensation
- Fuel injector size & lag time correction
- 1, 2, 4, or 8 channel real time monitoring of vital engine parameters
- Boost controller add on kit (sold seperately Part#415-A013)
Additional features of the Power FC can be unlocked with a datalogit unit (sold seperately) or with the Power Excel software used by authorized shops.
- When using the P-FC alone, it may be necessary to change the initial settings dependings upon air cleaner and air flow meter type. (All Nissan vehicles must set initial settings to (No Boost Control Kit)
- When using the Boost Control Kit, it is necessary to modify the wiring of the factory solenoid valve.
- FD3S Factory Intake Air Temp Sensor (N3A1 18 845) and D-Jetro Intake Air Temp Harness (415-XA03) are required.
- 180SX RPS13 After Minor Change
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
|1996 - 1999||NISSAN||180SX|
|1989 - 1998||NISSAN||240SX|
Customers also purchased these items