APEXi Power FC ECU Mazda RX-7 FD3S (Ver. I-III) 93-95 13B-REW
APEXi Power FC 414-BZ004 Standalone ECU Engine Management Mazda RX-7 FD3S (Ver. I-III) 93-95 13B-REW
Apexi's Power FC is the industry's solution for tuners who require an entry level ECU standalone at an affordable price. The Power FC is a full standalone computer with complete engine management and control capable of handling virtually any type of engine setup.
The Power FC unit is designed to be plug and play - installation is literally a matter of replacing your factory ECU with this unit. No re-wiring or cutting wires is required.
This L-jetro MAF version includes the following features:
- 20x20 fuel map adjustments
- 20x20 ignition map adjustment
- Cold start enrichment adjustment
- Idle / AC RPM adjustment
- Water temperature compensation
- Fuel injector size & lag time correction
- 1, 2, 4, or 8 channel real time monitoring of vital engine parameters
- Boost controller add on kit (sold seperately Part#415-A001)
- Additional features of the Power FC can be unlocked with a datalogit unit (sold seperately) or with the Power Excel software used by authorized shops.
- When using the P-FC alone, it may be necessary to change the initial settings depending upon air cleaner and air flow meter type. (All Nissan vehicles must set initial settings to No Boost Control Kit.)
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
|1993 - 1995||MAZDA||RX-7|