Eibach Pro Truck Kit GMC C1500 Suburban Base 1992-1999
Eibach PRO-TRUCK lowering kits are carefully designed to lower the center of mass of today's most popular trucks and SUV's, improving handling, increasing safety and enhancing appearance all at the same time. Like every Eibach Performance Spring Package, our PRO-TRUCK sport lowering kits are the perfect complement to increasingly popular large-diameter wheel-and-tire packages.
Precisely engineered and manufactured Eibach PRO-TRUCK lowering components deliver superior handling, improved aerodynamics, enhanced transient response and rugged durability?all while maintaining the smooth, compliant ride for which Eibach is famous. And unlike many competitors' products, Eibach PRO-TRUCK kits never require addon retaining straps to keep your springs in place!
To maximize the performance of your Eibach PRO-TRUCK suspension upgrade, compliment them with our top quality PRO-TRUCK-SHOCKS?available for select applications of Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Dodge and Ford Trucks and SUV's.
- Reduces Fender-gap for Agressive Sport-Truck Attitude and Appearance
- Perfect Complimant to 20"+ Wheel Packages
- The Look That Performs
- Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get Better MPG
- Lower Center of Gravity?Flatter Cornering
- Increased Resistance to Rollover?Enhanced Response and Stability
- Excellent Ride Quality
- Million-Mile Warranty
- Pro Truck Shackle Kit Rear ONLY Can be Used with Spring Hanger for 4.00" Drop
- Rear Lowering: 2.0in 2WD 2WD
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review