Eibach Race Main Spring ID: 1.88in Length: 10.00in Rate: 350lbs/in
While the Eibach ERS system provides a huge range of spring rates and suspension travel, there are always racing applications that require specially designed components. Our suspension engineers enjoy the challenge of creating unique designs that overcome special geometry, special weight challenges, or unusual design characteristics.
For example, all Eibach springs used by top-running teams in Formula 1, the famous WRC (World Rally Championship) , Le Mans/GT, and many Touring-Car Series are custom designed and manufactured. As an example: the extreme conditions and long-travel suspension performance found in today?s off-road race vehicles often require multiple progressive characteristics?a tough assignment for a lesser spring manufacturer, but a welcome challenge for Eibach..
- Uncountable individual combination possibilities to create from standard spring components ex stock
- High spring travel (deflection) and therefore high end loads at short mounting lengths
- Block resistance
Surface treated through shot-peening
- High dynamic durability (component longevity)
- Precise tolerances
- High quality corrosion protection by phosphating and epoxy coating
- Individual protective packaging
- Easy identification (imprinted with Part no.-indicates spring rate and physical dimensions)
- Race Main Spring
- Block Height: 4.67in
- ID: 1.88in
- Length: 10.00in
- Load @ Block Height: 1
- Rate: 350lbs/in
- Travel: 5.33in
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review