ACL Race Series Main Bearings Nissan RB26DETT Size: STD
ACL Performance Race Bearings are manufactured with a tri-layer metal with a hardened steel backing in order to withstand high RPM conditions, high stress loads, and high temperatures. Each ACL race bearing design features the following:
- Large chamfer to accomodate larger crankshaft fillets
- 3/4 groove to provide optimum oil supply to rods and to maximize load carrying capacity
- Incresed crush and tighter wall tolerance for better seating
- Improved overlay and reduced thickness for increased fatigue strength
- Hardened steel backing to maintain crush under high loads and temperatures
- Size: STD
Note: Pictures may not be actual product.
HX Series Bearings are .0005" thinner per half to give .001" extra clearance for standard sized cranks.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Customers also purchased these items