Idemitsu Racing Rotary Engine Oil 20W-50 Qt. Bottle
Do you feel that you aren’t getting the power you should be from your rotary engine? Are you experiencing bearing wear under severe (or possibly under not-so-severe) operating conditions? If so, you may be using the wrong engine oil. Idemitsu 20W-50 can reduce or even eliminate some of the problems you may be having.
As the developer of the engine oil for the winning 1991 LeMans Mazda 787B and a long time supplier of vital lubricants to Mazda, Idemitsu has intimate knowledge of the requirements of rotary engines. With the precise base oil mix of PolyAlphaOlephins and PolyEsters, Idemitsu Rotary Engine Oils are able to minimize those deposits on your apex seals.
- Allows for better sealing of the chamber, facilitating more power generation.
- Extends the life of turbochargers by reducing bearing coking.
- Specially developed additives facilitate even tooth load on the front stationary gear to allow for higher loads and higher RPM. Premium anti-wear agents create a strong film between the main bearings and the eccentric shaft, reducing metal-to-metal contact and minimizing bearing wear.
- Developed to reduce entrained gas generation. Entrained gases reduce the oils ability to prevent metal-on-metal contact, thereby increasing main bearing wear.
- Includes Molybdenum as a friction modifier. This compound reacts with the metal surfaces to create a low-shear boundary. The low shear characteristic reduces friction, increasing efficiency and power output.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Customers also purchased these items