AEM Series 2 EMS Engine Management 92-96 Stealh R/T Turbo 3000GT VR-4
AEM's Series 2 Programmable Engine Management System is more powerful than its predecessor. In addition to more robust hardware, there are several improvements over the original EMS, noted in the chart below. Like its predecessor, AEM's Series 2 Plug & Play EMS plugs directly into a vehicle's factory ECU harness and requires no additional wiring or hardware. Windows"„¢ compatible software (2000, XP, NT, 98, 95, ME) makes the task of copying, viewing and manipulating data as simple as a click of the mouse. Their new AEMTUNER software is infinitely adjustable software and allows tuners to program virtually any combination of engine control, power adders and auxiliary devices, and accurately delivers proper amounts of fuel and correct ignition timing for any boost level or operating condition.
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
SERIES 2 KEY FEATURES
- Manual Trans. DODGE: 92-96 Stealh R/T Turbo. MITSUBISHI: 91-97 3000GT VR-4
- Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessary.
- Uses all the factory sensors.
- Includes start up calibrations.
- System is fully enabled and unlocked "“ Never pay for upgrades!
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Runs on Windows-compatible software.
- 12 peak and hold injector drivers (Supra only).
- 8 direct-fire coil outputs.
- 16 general-purpose outputs.
- 8 definable switch inputs.
- 4 EGT inputs with fuel control.
- 1MB of internal datalogging.
- Electronic boost control.
- Full idle control.
- Programmable traction control.
- Software definable knock control.
- Two step launch control.
- User configurable soft-cut rev limiters.
- Wet or dry nitrous control.
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port.
Works with all AEM gauges.
AEMTUNER SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Support Pane gives tuners context sensitive help and uses tuners' actual calibrations to describe each function.
- Maps can be password protected by the tunero prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Internal conflict detection notifies tuner if obvious errors exist in assignment of inputs/outputs
- Compare Calibrations allows tuners to graphically compare tables and maps for easy analysis
- Workspaces are easily customizable and configurable.
- Colored tables and maps.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review