AEM Short Ram Intake Polished Acura Integra GS 1990-1993
AEM Short Ram intake systems are an economical alternative to our Cold Air systems and deliver the best performance, value and ease of installation than any other short inlet intake. Our Short Ram intakes install easily under the hood and cost less because we use less material to manufacture them.
During the development process, we found certain applications respond favorably to shorter inlet lengths over our longer Cold Air designs. For these applications (denoted in the search results page), we offer a Short Ram system only. We perform extensive temperature testing to locate the filter in the coolest area of the engine compartment, which allows our Short Ram systems to achieve the lowest inlet temperatures possible. Please refer to our temperature testing procedures for more information.
- Outperforms every comparable intake system on the market
- 50-state legal or pending legality
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Inlet constructed of lightweight aircraft aluminum and mandrel bent for maximum flow
- Reinforced TIG-welded brackets and fittings deliver added durability
- Utilizes a complete hardware kit with soft mounts for a guaranteed perfect fit
- Comprehensive installation instructions, decals and license plate frame included
- Available powdercoated in red or blue, or with a mirror-polished finish
- Guaranteed for life
- Short Ram Intake
- Color: Polished
- CARB Exempt
- CARB Exempt
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review