SPEC Clutch Stage 3 Kit Volkswagen Passat 2010-2012
Features a carbon semi-metallic 6 puck sprung hub disc that has been the leading puck clutch in drivability, life and torque capacity. This unit is designed for street and race cars that require an aggressive but streetable engagement and high torque capacity. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Also available in 3 puck configuration. Great for street, drag, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon-Graphite Friction material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit
- Torque Capacity: 517lbs ft
- Engine: 2.0T
- 8 bolt crank, TSI
- These clutch kits can only be used with SPEC single mass flywheels for same application. Will NOT work with OEM Dual Mass Flywheel.
- Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review