SPEC Clutch Stage 4 Kit Mazda 323 GT-r 1988-2002
This unit is a solid hub version of the stage 3. The hub is solid 8-rivet and the assembly is heat treated for strength and durability. It is available in a 3, 4 or 6 puck configuration. Use the 3 puck for the lightest option or the 6 puck for the smoothest engagement. The 4 puck is a good compromise for both. Street drivable in 6 puck configuration, but not street friendly due to the rigid hub. Best for drag racing, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift..
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon graphite friction material
- High torque solid hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit
- Torque Capacity: 315lbs ft
- Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review