Tein Street Basis Coilover Kit Acura RSX DC5 2002-2004
Tein Street Basis Coilover Kit Acura RSX DC5 2000 FF 2002-2004
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
The Street Basis damper is the evolution of the popular BASIC coilover. Developed to provide a sporty ride feeling and aggressive stance. The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height. Vehicle ride height is adjustable via the ZT coated threaded sleeve. Updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life. Street Basis dampers are great for daily driving and spirited driving for all types of drivers.Made in Japan under strict quality control standards and developed by highly trained suspension engineers.
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube internal construction
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- Ride Height adjustable via spring seat
- Powder coated damper body
- Non-welded ZT coated Adjustment Tube
- Full-Length Dust Boots
- 1-piece Aluminum Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer
- Available for Overhaul
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review