Tein Street Basis Coilover Kit Honda Accord CM5 2003-2007
Tein Street Basis Coilover Kit Honda Accord CM5 2400 FF 2003-2007
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
The Street Basis damper is the evolution of the popular BASIC coilover. Developed to provide a sporty ride feeling and aggressive stance. The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height. Vehicle ride height is adjustable via the ZT coated threaded sleeve. Updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life. Street Basis dampers are great for daily driving and spirited driving for all types of drivers.Made in Japan under strict quality control standards and developed by highly trained suspension engineers.
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube internal construction
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- Ride Height adjustable via spring seat
- Powder coated damper body
- Non-welded ZT coated Adjustment Tube
- Full-Length Dust Boots
- 1-piece Aluminum Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer
- Available for Overhaul
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
Product Reviews and Ratings
5.0 out of 5.0 based on 1 review
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Jul 3, 2013
Great Product, easy to install! The ride quality is surprisingly better then I expected. I highly recommend the Tein Basis Coilovers.