Tein Street Basis Coilover Kit Honda Accord 2008-2012
The Street Basis damper is the evolution of the popular BASIC coilover. Developed to provide a sporty ride feeling and aggressive stance. The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height. Vehicle ride height is adjustable via the ZT coated threaded sleeve. Updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life. Street Basis dampers are great for daily driving and spirited driving for all types of drivers.Made in Japan under strict quality control standards and developed by highly trained suspension engineers.
- Steel Construction 4
- Twin Tube internal construction 5
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm) 6
- Ride Height adjustable via spring seat 7
- Powder coated damper body 8
- Non-welded ZT coated Adjustment Tube 9
- Full-Length Dust Boots 10
- 1-piece Aluminum Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer 11
- Available for Overhaul 12
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty 13
s Remove comments Encode special characters Set new lines and text indents Color Picker #BBD0E0 »
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review