H&R Street Performance Coilovers Audi A6 Quattro 1998-2004
Street Performance Coilovers Audi A6 Quattro Base Avant 1998-2004 ALL
H&R coil overs are engineered for street use. Unlike traditional twin-tube shock absorbers, H&R Coil Overs feature a state-of-the-art mono-tube gas shock construction. Combined with the knowledge and skill of H&R's suspension engineers, the use of this state-of-the-art technology results in the best suspension product that you can buy for your vehicle.
H&R is the originator of the true coil over system for the street and continues to lead the market with an extensive line of applications. Each shock is tuned with a progressive rate spring that is engineered from its inception to work with the shock's valving, creating a finely tuned suspension system. H&R Coil Overs are the suspension answer for everybody, from daily drivers to the serious tuner.
- Unrivaled comfort, performance
- Lowering range of 1.0 to 2.5 inches on average
- Fully threaded shock body for adjustable vehicle lowering
- Awesome handling and ride comfort
- Street Performance Coil Over
- Front Lowering: 1.5 - 2.5in
- Rear Lowering: 1.3 - 2.0in
- Avant From 6/1/97 Production Date w/o Self-Leveling
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
|1998 - 2004||Audi||A6 QUATTRO|
Customers also purchased these items